This was on Annie's blog (the idea) and so I am copying it... You all ought to consider it. :-)
20 things that make me happy (in no particular order and I'll keep it G rated):
1. Having no homework to grade
2. Talking to my husband
3. Levi saying "thanks mom"
4. A sleeping baby lying on my chest
5. Completing a fabulous scrapbook page
6. Chit chatting with my momma
7. Reading emails from my siblings
8. Hearing that something good happened to a friend/family member
9. Having the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life and living it
10. Reading a good book
11. Fridays
12. Taking goodies to friends
13. Bantering with my husband (this is different than talking)
14. Looking at pictures (in scrapbooks or on my camera or recently developed)
15. Reminiscing about high school and good friends
16. Exercising!!!!
17. Putting on clothes and discovering that they are loose!! Yippie!!
18. Tapoica. Tacos. (okay, so that's two in one, but heck... I couldn't just say "food".)
19. Matt. Levi. Dylan. (also known as "My Family")
20.Helping out others
This made me smile just thinking about all these and writing it! So I extend the invitation to you to compile a list of 20 things that make you happy and post it for all to read! Happy day!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...
Hey, totally love the color coordinated family shot, with the baby sucking your thumb. I also like your happy thoughts, thanks for sharing.
Hey that made me happy! Thanks! I love Tapioca and bantering too!
When do you grade papers?
Post a Comment