


Hannah was throwing up on Friday, I felt gross yesterday and today, and Dylan started throwing up today. How fun.
See the picture of Levi mopping floors? He's getting pretty good. He's also been doing LOTS of chores lately because he bought some games for his itouch without permission and then lied about it. So he's earning those off (and still has a ways to go). Hannah is growing like a weed (the pretty weeds). She and Riley (age 3.5) wear the same size clothes. She had that cast on and when I went to put her pants on her (and shoes, too!) now that it's off she didn't fit in either the shoes or the pants.
I changed up my favorite style of bows to make (pictured). It's always good to change things up. I also got back in a routine of going to the gym (or exercising with friends running outside) early in the morning. This has helped SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. :-)
2 comments:
Well aren't you having a delightful time! Hazel is finally moving into 18 month clothes...well shirts and dresses, still needs 12 month pants for her short little legs...I feel like Hannah is a year older than her rather that a couple of months! Hazel can count to three...the end. You grow big healthy smart kids sister!
Change is all that is guaranteed ! You are doing a great job...hang in there !!
Post a Comment