




Dylan went face first down a slide and lost with the gravel. Hannah figured out how to use the table as leverage to brace her walking boot under the edge of the table and then pull her foot out.... she then limps away smiling. Matt took me to see Beauty and the Beast on stage. It was lovely! Levi is great at running, swimming, spelling, and math. Dylan just started swimming lessons and is thrilled! Riley was having issues sleeping. I would put him to bed vertically and find him in the middle of the night horizontal with half his body hanging off the bed.... No wonder he wakes up repeatedly. Soooo, we turned his bed so he is horizontal and it has proven to help with his sleeping thus far. Good ole' Feng Shui.... I created a schedule that if followed helps me to have gym time, scripture time, dedicated kid time, chore time, dinner prep time. 3 days in and I'm on a roll!! Hooray!
3 comments:
I love you Shannon!
Whoo-hoo!!!
Just try and keep one step ahead of each of them and you will survive !!! I think you are doing an awesome job of raising 4 distinct stubborn individuals !!!
Post a Comment