Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy New Year! (2 months later)

Hi. Apparently someone reads this. What's new with us? Ummmmm.... well, I was informed that I had a mustache and not the popular kind. I have now entered the old lady world of shaving. Dylan had a substitute teacher that had a full on beard and she was female. I don't want to be like that.... The boys are all busy as ever. I struggle to keep up with their energy. Hannah broke her ankle and is awfully ornery and unhappy a lot of the time. It's made doing anything difficult. Hopefully she only has the cast for 4 weeks. Let's hope. Matt has been busy with work and will potentially be even more busy. That's good for his business. He'll also be reffing for soccer. I vow to have more playdates and visit the gym for sanity. That's my goal. I can't believe it's the middle of February. We rearranged my living room, gave away our jungle gym of a treadmill (let's face it... the kids used it more than we did). We also continue to plan away at the remodel of our kitchen. Hooray! That's my life. Comment if you read this please. Thank you.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

How exciting! What plans do you have for your kitchen?

Sleepy said...

More information about the kitchen? Do you ahve the plans? Are they approved? Do you have a contractor? Is the hippopotamus still living under the trampoline?

Abigail said...

My moustache is mostly peach fuzz still, but very long peach fuzz at the sides of my top lip, so I too have to deal with it on occasion (aka if it bothers me or Jordan notices)
Is it sad that I think Dylan is so so pretty in that first picture? He really has lovely features.
I think the picture of Riley making a face looks alot like Levi.
Glad Matt's job is doing awesome! And hurray for kitchen remodeling! Good luck with that.

Jill said...

Hannah broke her ankle? Oh my gosh, I don't know what I'd do it that happened to Emily. Pray for extra patience, I guess. A kitchen remodel sounds exciting!

Shirley said...

I read this! And we would love to have playdates with you!

sleepless said...

WOW, GASP, THE BLOG IS UPDATED !!! THANKS FOR THE CUTE PHOTOS !!!