Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Be of Good CHEER!
Today my goal is to remember that I always wanted to be a mother and to enjoy my children. That requires me to focus on them.... so that's my goal today while being of good cheer. Doesn't that sound lovely? I'll take it 15 minutes at a time.
My children taught Hannah to say "stupid" and "Pee Pee". They laugh hysterically when she says those bad words. Any suggestions on how to get them to stop? Currently I'm ignoring her when she says them and try to get her to say "Purple" or "Spinach" or something.
Matt got the big job with the big mattress company. He'll be traveling to Washington, Oregon, and all over CA while they open new stores in the malls. It's fantastic for him and his company just sad that I'll see less of him. He's a hard worker and I love him.
I'll try to post pictures later of our lovely life. Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How awesome for Matt!! I'm sorry your children are being...childish one of the most annoying ways possible. Maddie thankfully doesn't do that, probably because she knows if we hear her saying a word that we've told her not to say we will give her vinegar or wash her mouth out with soap. We've done it twice, though the last time was months ago.
BE OF GOOD CHEER IS A GREAT GOAL !! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT..MAMA LOVES YOU !!
Good for you Shannon! You are such a good example to me :) Literally taking it 15 minutes at a time is often how you have to look at it. Jeff travels regularly for work too, and while I never like it when he has to go, I always make it through just fine and everyone is excited when he comes home. And look at the bright side, at least he doesn't have to fly to boston, dc & florida, those all take a day just to get there/back! Love ya!
Post a Comment