Monday, July 2, 2012

Levi's Birthday

My oldest child is 7. Wowie Kazowie! I have no idea how to raise a 7 year old. I work on it every day. He was so excited for his birthday and thrilled for his presents. He got a four square ball!! (Thanks Mom and Dad). He's "the best 4 square player at school". He also got shirts, a wallet, and books. Kyle sent him a Tech Deck ramp and boards (finger skate board toys). He's pretty happy. Plus, I let him play video games and said "yes" to whatever reasonable thing he asked for. Happy Birthday Levi! Oh, he picked the cake: lemon cake with chocolate frosting. It was also his cousin's birthday the same day.... Happy Birthday Maddie!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Levi! I can't believe he is 7!!! Where has the time gone???

sleepless said...

I LOVED 4 square at his age ..on for many years...and it uses up a lot of energy. Congrats. for saying yes to any reasonable thing for his birthday !