


Matt was gone for 10 days and during that time I learned a couple things. I learned that the help and sisterhood that can be found through relationships made at church is so wonderful!! Those ladies saved my sanity and seriously helped me. I also re-learned that I need to pray every day for help, and it works. :-) It was a good learning experience that actually helped me like my children even more. Of course, it also made me love my husband more, too. :-)
Upon his return he informed me that I could use the airplane ticket he was going to use to fly to his conference (that instead he drove straight to since he was already out of state working). I flew up to North Carolina and saw my dear friend Jeanette Moss Kahn. (It's my blog and I can have cleavage pictures on it). We went to the beach. It was so peaceful, fun, and relaxing. I took my sweater off only for this picture. Otherwise I was completely covered up and kept lathering on SPF50. (We don't want any skin cancer!) We also toured Fort Bragg and went to a very nice military museum that took me out of my happy bubble that I live in. The 3 day break was lovely. I read two books while sitting around airports. I'm so glad I got to visit with Jeanette and her beautiful family. We just picked up right where we left off. I love friends like that!
See the picture of Dylan with twins? Those darling girls are Lillie and Clover. Dylan just loves them. We went to their birthday party and had a spectacular time. It was very pink and girly with cupcakes. Dylan loved it!
See my picture with the little top hat? That's a "fascinator" piece that I will be wearing for a wedding in August. I'm so very excited. Dressing up is always fun. I still have to add some big feathers to it. I'll look smashing! (The wedding is for JWires).
My adorable daughter turns 1 in a month. Can you believe it??? She is so much fun and usually quite happy. She loves loves loves her brothers! I've been putting little, light snap clip bows in her hair. These things are important to me. :-) She's so wonderful. I sure do love all my kids. We're working with Riley to get him to say actual words. He goes on and on about something but doesn't make sense. However, he's pretty stinkin' cute. :-)
All is well in our little world. Hope it's well in yours, too.
2 comments:
Thank you for sharing about your world !!! Thanks for the photos too..and you are wearing a fascinator to Wires wedding because......?
Love the pictures! So glad that you have amazing friends in your ward. Nice cleavage =) You were in my dream last night. We just hung out. It was fun. I miss you,
Post a Comment