This picture is hilarious! Poor Dylan was not a fan, but Riley is totally rockin it. Thanks for sharing! Your so adorable!
Dear mom, I am old enough to know boys don't wear dresses where we live.... This is stressing me out! See these are real TEARS!Love, Dylan
I Know you just couldn't help yourself..the dresses were there.....!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Holy Crap!!! That is so funny!!!!
I expect to see this in Dylan's mission farewell slide show!making my reservation NOW!
I think it's adorable!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
This picture is hilarious! Poor Dylan was not a fan, but Riley is totally rockin it. Thanks for sharing! Your so adorable!
Dear mom, I am old enough to know boys don't wear dresses where we live.... This is stressing me out! See these are real TEARS!
Love, Dylan
I Know you just couldn't help yourself..the dresses were there.....!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Holy Crap!!! That is so funny!!!!
I expect to see this in Dylan's mission farewell slide show!
making my reservation NOW!
I think it's adorable!
Post a Comment