Sunday, October 9, 2011

Who Knew???.....


Who Knew....
--having a girl would be as wonderful as it is?
--that a bunch of 4 year olds could be so much fun?
--Levi would visit the principal's office twice a month so far?
--Dylan should have "Sorry" tattooed on his forehead since he's constantly causing havoc?
--Matt could still be super fabulous after 5 years of marriage? (Woot Wooo!)
--I could have a midlife (tri life?) crisis at the age of 32?
--running could be so thrilling?
--it's nearly impossible to lose baby weight with my genetics?
--I'd abandon traditional scrapbooking for the digital kind?
--ribbon could be so addicting?
--Sleep is a necessary requirement for functioning???
--cruises are expensive? Therefore, that potential anniversary trip has been cancelled.
--Riley would be so darn cute with all his talking?
--that my kids actually listen to what I say even when they act like they don't?
--that expensive dark chocolate could SO be worth the money?? Yum!

I'm learning a lot as a Mom. How about you??

2 comments:

sleepless said...

I earned every wrinkle and grey hair playing the mom game !! H. is DARLING !!!

Myhouse4nine said...

Yeah those genetics... those times where people say the baby weight drops right off ? I think they say that to make you feel good. If it wasn't gone by 6 wks, It just became my new base line. Sorry if that is distrubing. Your mother fought it much better than I did. And by the way you KNEW little girls would be really fun!!! I am learning a ton as a mom! P.s it only gets busier. :)