I need models for my hair bows. I have to see what they will look like. I got a special order request and so I made this lovely bow. Riley was so cooperative. He's so cute! Love the bow too!
Oh my gosh! You have ZEBRA ribbon? Claire would love you forever for some cool zebra ribbons - zebra with some kind of neon green/pink/yellow?? I will pay you cash money!!
If you're gonna do it, you might as well go full on and put him in a less boyish outfit. I mean, blue? He's got to have something "girlier" than that in his wardrobe.
I don't think just the bows is enough to justify therapy in his later years. Give the kid something to work with here! :)
Hehe. At least he looks cute in the bow, right? I mean, if you had ugly kids then maybe it would be bad, but they're so cute, so they can handle the bow thing. However, I think I'd look into finding a new model by the time they're teenagers.
I'd have sworn that bow was for Claire till I saw Stacy's note. You are so talented, Shannon. I love your bows (but not quite as much as I love you and your little boys!)
8 comments:
What do you mean ....might........?
Oh my gosh! You have ZEBRA ribbon? Claire would love you forever for some cool zebra ribbons - zebra with some kind of neon green/pink/yellow?? I will pay you cash money!!
If you're gonna do it, you might as well go full on and put him in a less boyish outfit. I mean, blue? He's got to have something "girlier" than that in his wardrobe.
I don't think just the bows is enough to justify therapy in his later years. Give the kid something to work with here! :)
(oh, and super cute bow!)
Hehe. At least he looks cute in the bow, right? I mean, if you had ugly kids then maybe it would be bad, but they're so cute, so they can handle the bow thing. However, I think I'd look into finding a new model by the time they're teenagers.
Way cute bow! Is this the one for Jennifer?
I love the bow:) I definitely wish I had your talent:) Poor Riley will look back at your pictures and "he'll think" that you will owe him big time:)
Love ALL the bows you do. Yes-I got the ones you sent. Thank you! (but you didn't have to).
I'd have sworn that bow was for Claire till I saw Stacy's note. You are so talented, Shannon. I love your bows (but not quite as much as I love you and your little boys!)
Post a Comment