Saturday, March 6, 2010

Dylan is 2

Wow! Dylan is two years old. Can you believe it? I will post pictures soon...
His birthday was super fabulous. It started with me giving him one cupcake for breakfast. He then got a second one. Lily gave him a cookie to dip in a bowl of melted chocolate. That was all before 7am!! If he's huge later in life now you'll know why (that and he's a human garbage disposal).

We love our Dylan. He definitely knew the day was all about him. That kid cracks me up one day and infuriates me the next. All the while he's smiling and laughing. Sheesh.

He opened presents, of course, and Daddy blew up a whole bag of balloons as is the tradition in our home for 2nd birthdays. We made rainbow cupcakes (the pictures are cool because they really turned out neat). Dylan's favorite gift was a stuffed Elmo. He calls him "Nemo" (we could show him that movie and really confuse him). Elmo goes everywhere with him, and if Dylan needs his hands to do something, his teeth firmly hold on to his beloved treasure. It was a nice birthday for a little guy.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Dylan!
(how did these kids of ours get so big?)

Unknown said...

happy birthday Dylan!!! gosh I need to see your kids!!!! its such a bummer we live so far!
big hugs!

April said...

I'm glad that Dylan had a good birthday:) I loved the cupcakes the look so awesome!!! happy birthday Dylan!!!