Thursday, February 18, 2010

What Team?


Okay so this may all be an old conversation to you, however, we must have it. Are you team Edward or team Jacob?

I am 100% team Jacob. Both were devoted to Bella, yes, both were hot (in the book, but not the movie....) and both were seen with their shirts off (these are the boys I'm talking about) and Jacob's chest was far superior to that of Edward. Now, I'm not being superficial here (really, I'm not).

Anyhow, I got this fabulous shirt at Borders tonight on my hot date with my hot husband. I am oh so excited to share with the world that I am team Jacob!

3 comments:

Abigail said...

I'm with you there!

Unknown said...

Love your shirt. Rich and I both read the books. I liked Edward in the books, but Jacob in the movies. Rich is a bigger twilight geek than me! He loves the wolf pack,not just Jacob. Been meaning to email you. Got my bows and love them! I do love the smaller size that you made. I would like to order more of those, but I got to check out Sadie's next size outfits first. Thanks again, you are amazing!

Rebecca said...

Definitely team Edward, though I love Jacob too. I'm all for that old world charm.