Friday, February 12, 2010

An update: Pictures below

For some reason I couldn't type under the pictures on my last post... so here is an update.
Meet Lily and Gregory. They currently live with us. They are TONS of fun to have around. It really helps that Lily and I get along quite nicely, and Gregory and Riley are only 3 days apart in age. We enjoy them!

My craft room/mess. Ha! Whose idea was it to start a side business??? Between working full time, being a mommy, trying to cook (forget the cleaning), and needing sleep, etc, I am lucky if I get a chance to make bows. I usually do them on my lunch break at work, or wake up at 3am to do them (that works well). I still love it though!

My wisdom tooth. It's small, it's now gone. Who new that I'd get one when I was 30. Huh. I just wonder where all the wisdom went. When I read other people's blogs I wonder how they can be so witty and eloquent. I'm sure I'm capable of it, I might just be too sleep deprived to care.

Ahhhhh... a new green coat! I love the color green.

Gregory and Riley Gus just hanging out. They like to eat each other's hands. It's cute!

The boys taking a bath, Matt and Dylan tickling Levi, Smiley Riley being as calm and sweet as he always is. Isn't that just wonderful?

No comments: