Wasn't he the one you posted photos of screaming with a bow, and happy without? This kid is trying to defend himself - just so you know, he said he doesn't want to model your cute headband. He is a boy momma!
lol i think it's just too funny. i had gabriel trying on the dresses i was making for the girl munchkins last yr. because he was just the right size. poor boys.
Your poor son. I do love your bows, I just ordered some. I love how you sell some of them in two's I like having two little pony tails in Sadie's hair. I am so proud of you for starting your own business. Keep it up your doing a great job!
Hey Miss Shannon, Riley's baby gift is finally on it's way! Just in time for him to use it... Just kidding! I know his brothers will take them, but it is the thought that counts right?
7 comments:
Matt thinks the bow is bigger than his head. :-)
HAHAHA, Jordan's with Matt. Poor Riley, he looks very concerned.
Wasn't he the one you posted photos of screaming with a bow, and happy without? This kid is trying to defend himself - just so you know, he said he doesn't want to model your cute headband. He is a boy momma!
lol i think it's just too funny. i had gabriel trying on the dresses i was making for the girl munchkins last yr. because he was just the right size. poor boys.
YES, THE BOW IS BIGGER THAN HIS HEAD!!!! DARLING BOW !!! POOR BABY BOY !!! Don't you have enough blackmail yet ?
Your poor son. I do love your bows, I just ordered some. I love how you sell some of them in two's I like having two little pony tails in Sadie's hair. I am so proud of you for starting your own business. Keep it up your doing a great job!
Hey Miss Shannon, Riley's baby gift is finally on it's way! Just in time for him to use it... Just kidding! I know his brothers will take them, but it is the thought that counts right?
Post a Comment