
Well, we have a new business. It's Little Girl Hair Bows. If you would like to check it out or even order bows, please do!! If you have questions, ask away! It's an obsession of mine. Thanks to all the cute little girls out there who modeled bows for me!!
www.foxdenproductions.com
6 comments:
My daughter gave me one of those combs that will comb the fringe on both sides at the same time ... the brush-over in the middle doesn't count. :-P
Love the new site, I do have one suggestion though, in the cart section where you are choosing colors it would be nice if the colors were alphabetized so you can find your color faster. Other than that I love it and can't wait to show my girls. I also forwarded your message to everyone who has girls that I know of in my address book:)
Wow, you have a genuine web site !!! So cool !! I love your models !! You havbe quite the variety too !! Nice Work !!
I Love Them! Thank you for sharing your talent!
Can't wait to show Claire!! I should send you some of her Christmas photos with your bows in her hair!
The site is very cute! Nice job!
Post a Comment