So sorry miss shannon! Congratulations on Dylan though that is great! Hoping for that with Riley is really sort of extreme don't ya think?
That is awesome!!!!! How fun is that and at such a strong age, I hope it keeps:)
Carson and Parker are barely even potty trained. Zoe was fully trained by two. I hope Sam can figure things out. Darn boys!
Sweet!!! I heiney down- 2 more to go!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So sorry miss shannon! Congratulations on Dylan though that is great! Hoping for that with Riley is really sort of extreme don't ya think?
That is awesome!!!!! How fun is that and at such a strong age, I hope it keeps:)
Carson and Parker are barely even potty trained. Zoe was fully trained by two. I hope Sam can figure things out. Darn boys!
Sweet!!! I heiney down- 2 more to go!
Post a Comment