Thursday, December 3, 2009

Levi-isms

While trying to teach Levi the reason for the season, we had a discussion about service. This was our conversation:

Me: "Levi, what is something we can do that is nice for someone else."

Levi: "Take them cookies."

Me: "What if they don't like cookies?"

Levi: "Then we'll go somewhere else."

7 comments:

Abigail said...

hahahah!!! That's awesome.

Maddie was talking about Santa constantly so Jordan told her, "Christmas isn't about Santa, it's for Jesus' birthday." Oh she says. . .the next day she comes to me and says, "Is Jesus here yet? He has to come so we can have his birthday!"
Oh dear. . .

Shell said...

That's very clever, I like his reasoning. But, who doesn't like cookies?!

Myhouse4nine said...

Family Fun Magazine had a cool game listed in it "The Gratitude game" I made all the kids go pretend shopping for a gift for a family member older, or younger. It was fun, they had to say nice things about the gifts and show real appreciation.. It was a fun FHE activity. My kids would agree with Levi, give them to someone else! SOmeon who would appreciate it!

Bob said...

I'm always open for cookies....

sleepless said...

You've gotta appreciate kid logic !!! I just scored at the 99 cent store...me and Nestles cookie dough are making cookies for the neighbors...4 kinds !! I don't mind making cookies..but I can;t even buy the chocolate chips for the price there !!! Hey...I found the cap for your glue...shall I mail it or did you find a way to keep it from drying out..or is it too late ???

Nathan said...

That's Great! Go Levi!

Rebecca said...

LOL!!