Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas (tomorrow)

I didn't send out Christmas cards this year because I mailed out baby announcements and am really too busy with 3 kids, work, and life. Maybe next year....

However, we love you all and we are doing well. Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

Abigail said...

I mailed baby announcements with my christmas cards, haha. Sure she's 7 months old now. . .but better late than never right?
Mom and Dad are staying there at least a day after Christmas right? Cause I am assuming (hoping) their presents will arrive at your place on the 26th. Cause I'm lazy. And I didn't get them in the mail until yesterday.

Freth Stifter said...

Merry Christmas! (and hannukah & Kwanza too -- kind of stretch out that holiday time)

Jan Parker said...

We love the picture of the boys so we're accepting that as our Christmas "card". Sometimes you just CAN'T do everything...and that's okay.
Merry Christmas!

Emily said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you had a fabulous time with your mom & Dad!