I had the same sort of night last night!!! The day lasted forever, and finally when it was time to sleep, it just wasn't there! Though I did, surprisingly, have my sanity yesterday. Hope today is better for you Shannon!
Levi's blog would not let me leave a comment...Levi, nice hat and cool pinewood derby race...wow, that is alot of candy !! somebody loves you !!!Guess who !!
4 comments:
..But we still love you...
I had the same sort of night last night!!! The day lasted forever, and finally when it was time to sleep, it just wasn't there! Though I did, surprisingly, have my sanity yesterday. Hope today is better for you Shannon!
Excellant Haiku !!! Sorry...
Levi's blog would not let me leave a comment...Levi, nice hat and cool pinewood derby race...wow, that is alot of candy !! somebody loves you !!!Guess who !!
Post a Comment