Thursday, November 12, 2009

3 years and still going strong.


Yesterday was our 3 year anniversary. I have to say that it went by quickly and yet seems like we've been together forever (that could be taken two ways)...

I am incredibly grateful to be married to such a wonderful man, and to get to share life and challenges with him. This is by far the best chapter of my life. I love you Matt!

6 comments:

Jill said...

I was just thinking about this! Happy Anniversary! Did Matt have the day off for Veteran's Day? I hope you did something fun!

April said...

Congratulations you guys, I am so happy for you 3 years and counting pretty soon it will be 5 and then 10 it goes by really fast love ya tons:)

Rebecca said...

Congratulations!!!

Bob said...

Happy Anniversary!

Orange Peanut said...

Congrats to you and Matt!

sleepless said...

CONGRATULATIONS BIG TIME !!!!