Thursday, June 4, 2009

Levi's Artwork

Last night Levi and I played with the buttons. Thanks to grandma, we have a large tin full of different sizes and colors of buttons. It's rather time consuming to have Levi (or any child) count out a certain number of a certain color, or sort them in any way. After we did that Levi made art.
This is his beautiful rainbow, complete with clouds!

He is hard at work designing this masterpiece!

Ta Da!! A scary bear, complete with teeth (they are the sparkly buttons inside the black circle mouth). Tonight we are going to make a race car!

6 comments:

sleepless said...

awesome button art Levi !!! that kind of art is a form of mosaic.!!

Carla said...

buttons=broken vacumes! haha

Unknown said...

Who knew what fun you could have with buttons. Levi did a great job making pictures out of his buttons.

The Moss' said...

I am very impressed with Levi's artisic abilities :)He is getting so big! What a cute little boy you have there Shannon :)

Orange Peanut said...

I love the rainbow and his scary bear is great! So fun!

Myhouse4nine said...

way cool button art! I remember my favorite thing was to just run my fingers through the button can at my mom's house. Then of course you Have to sort them! I am so glad he does so well at the Finer things in life! Great job Family!