Sunday, June 21, 2009

Just stuff...

This is what we've been up to. Dylan likes confined spaces. He is sitting in this toy container. Looks cozy! Below is Daddy getting his father's day present from the boys. It's legos.
This is Levi and Dylan fighting over who was going to carry the present. Look at Dylan's mad face-- this is a very common Dylan look. They were supposed to be handing it to Matt together.

Happy Father's Day, Matthew. You are an excellent husband and Dad. We all love you!
Boxes are good for so many things.
Amazing what the imagination can do. All they need is a cardboard box...

1 comment:

Missy said...

I love your posts. I feel like I was there sometimes. Your boys are so funny. I cannot wait to come and see them in person. We will for sure make a point to come see you and the new little one this September.