Nothing will be safe!
Oh my goodness he's almost one isn't he?!!! That is so adorable! So exciting!
Sooooo cute!! I love the hug the three of them are in at the end of the video!
Yaaay! Were you purposefully playing the Little Mermaid song in the background?!? : )
Uh-oh! And the race is on ... !!
Yay! So exciting!!!!! Josie has absolutely no interest yet. bummer. =]
YEA!!! adorable video!!! You'll be running to catch him now and forever!!!hugs!
That is so cute !!! What a good daddy and brother !!
Wow!!! Way to go Dylan
How fun! I love it once my kids start walking. They do grow up fast, it seems like you just had him.
Foxy that is the cutest video I have ever seen. I love the end of it when everyone hugs.
Just love it!!!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Nothing will be safe!
Oh my goodness he's almost one isn't he?!!! That is so adorable! So exciting!
Sooooo cute!! I love the hug the three of them are in at the end of the video!
Yaaay! Were you purposefully playing the Little Mermaid song in the background?!? : )
Uh-oh! And the race is on ... !!
Yay! So exciting!!!!! Josie has absolutely no interest yet. bummer. =]
YEA!!! adorable video!!! You'll be running to catch him now and forever!!!
hugs!
That is so cute !!! What a good daddy and brother !!
Wow!!! Way to go Dylan
How fun! I love it once my kids start walking. They do grow up fast, it seems like you just had him.
Foxy that is the cutest video I have ever seen. I love the end of it when everyone hugs.
Just love it!!!
Post a Comment