I always read about "Thankful Thursday" on people's blogs and have yet to write a similar post. However, today I am feeling grateful for some random things and thought I'd write about them.
I am thankful for brussel sprouts and green beans. I think these are so yummy and good for me. Plus, they are so filling after eating them. Yum!
I am thankful for Grandma's tapoica. I miss her and I miss the special treat she so often made me. (She is still alive, just 6 hours away. I love you Grandma!)
I am thankful for shoes that fit. Golly. What a difference it makes in my life to have comfort when walking and running. I love it! (Thanks Mom, Dad, and Matt)
I am thankful for fine point black pens (preferably made by Pentel). I just think they write so nicely and the ink flows well.
I am thankful for the rain on a day I don't have to go to work. (that's not today)
I am thankful for the colors purple and blue, gerbera daisies, dark chocolate, and pretty paper.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I appreciate your randomness, I too am thankful for things. Maybe one day I will post a Thankful Thursday. Thanks for being a great example!
That's a fabulous thankful list! I second most of them. I abhor vegetables right now though, so though I normally would be all for brussel sprouts and green beans, it's just not happening at this time.
I'm thankful for a fabulous sister!
I am thankful you are thankful..it is one of the things that makes you such an awesome person..because you truly are thankful for so much ...consistantly !!
I am also thankful for so much! But Brussel Sprouts? I haven't tried those for ages---because the first time was horribly shocking with foul flavor, BUT I LOVE green beans, asparagus, spinach, broccoli, and every other vegetable out there. Maybe I should revisit those bitter little cabages...I don't know!
Those are great things to be thankful for! You're cute!!! :):):):)
Post a Comment