Tuesday, November 25, 2008

'Tis the Season!


One of my favorite things about this time of year is Dreyer's Peppermint Ice Cream. I love this stuff!! It is only 110 calories and 3.5 grams of fat per serving, which means as I am eating a HUGE bowl of this, it's equivalent to about half of regular ice cream. (this totally makes sense in my head...)
It is so, so yummy!! My love for it started years ago when I had a season pass to Disneyland. I would go visit Abigail (she worked on Main Street in the Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor) on my way home from work and splurge on Peppermint Ice Cream. Yum!!!
So, now there are two of these containers in my freezer and I am sure that we'll buy a couple more before the year is out. I really love this Peppermint Ice Cream!

5 comments:

Jill said...

we love the peppermint ice cream too. I need to go out and buy our first carton!

Abigail said...

I need to get some too. Glad I'm not the only one Disneyland did it to! I also will have to buy hot fudge to go with it though. A scoop of peppermint ice cream with hot fudge. . .yum yum!

Sandy Plummer said...

No, No, No....you put a scoop of peppermint ice cream in your Hot Chocolate!!! De-Li-Cious!!!!

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

I love this stuff! Now the ice cream in hot chocolate idea sounds AWESOME! I've gotta try that! This is my favorite ice cream during this season too! YUMMY! Your family is beautiful! We miss you. :)

Jan Parker said...

Gotta try the ice cream in hot chocolate but I agree with Abby about the hot fudge on peppermint ice cream. I'm actually kind of glad it isn't available all year...I'd eat it far too often!