Saturday, September 27, 2008

A request for Grandma

Levi wanted to get an early start on Halloween. He requested that we call Grandma one day to talk costumes. It was very random and funny. He told her that he wanted to be a blue dinosaur and would she please make him a costume?? Grandma fulfilled Levi's request and even made a matching costume for Dylan. Levi is so excited. Thank you Mom~ Levi has informed Matt and I that I (Shannon) am going to be a rooster, and Matt is going to be a giraffe. (No, Mom, we don't need costumes, but thank you... We'll have him use his imagination.)
The result of Levi practicing his dinosaur ROAR on Dylan. Levi is very good!

4 comments:

The Swails Family said...

Poor Dylan! I don't know how our siblings survived us either =) I guess younger kids are just tougher for it!

Abigail said...

LOL, the picture of Dylan makes me laugh. Levi is super cute in his costume! I'm sure Dylan will be too!

wilkinson family said...

aw poor dylan. i love the dino costume though!

kahnfam said...

Levi looks so cute. Your mom does amazing at sewing, but I already knew that. I love the picture of Dylan after Levi's roar.