Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Exhilarating!
Tonight for our church youth activity we went roller skating! I haven't done that in years!! It was so much fun. I just loved it. Maybe you ought to find your old skates (with 4 regular wheels, or even your inline roller blades) and go for a little ride. I assure you, it'll be worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cool activity, but some of us older peoples are better off not trying to regain that youthful past. Meaning Uncle Royal and pregnant cousins should not try this at home or any where else... Just in case Anna reads this... love ya!
I love roller skating. Okay, I haven't been since the mid-90's. Even then my co-workers thought I was nuts. They took their kids skating, but none of them chose to skate. I did. I was very upset though because I had already taken my skates off when they started the Hokey Pokey. The Hokey Pokey is the best on skates!!!!! I prefer 4 on the floor to in-line!!!
Oh, what fun! I love roller skating too (as you already know)! sounds like a great activity. I hope the youth liked it as much as you did.
That is fun. A few months ago, Kayla's school did a skate night and we went as a family. I have to say that I fell for the first time. Kayla was holding my hand and lost it and took me down with her. My butt hurt for a few days. Good Times!
It was fun!!!! So good to see you out there tearing up the rink!!!! You are awesome!
lol, at aunt hannah. yeah skating is fun but the last time i went i broke my leg. would i go again? YES! have i followed my mom's advice and gotten rid of my skates? NO, but i will atleast lose some weight before trying to skate again, it's only been 10 months.
Post a Comment