Thursday, September 18, 2008

Before and After.

I have been wanting a set of hair clippers for a while now. Levi's hair grows SO fast and it constantly needs to be cut. However, he hates the scissors and is afraid I will cut his ear off. Well, today I bought my own hair cutting kit at Target. Yay!! I love it!! Levi got to pick the color attachment that he wanted (it determines the length). The first picture is the before picture. Here is the "After" picture. It was so, so funny!!! Levi looked in the mirror, gasped and said, "I'm a guy now!! I lost all my hair!!" Hilarious!! Then, he went on to analyze the hair status of each of us... "Mommy and Daddy and Dylan have black hair and I have no hair." He keeps wanting to look in the mirror at the new little boy with no hair. Don't worry, next week you won't even be able to tell I just cut it.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Wow, he does look like a different kid. Ryans hair is the same way. A week or two later it doesn't even look like I cut it. But I don't do it very often because he HATES it - even with the clippers. Way to go Levi!

Unknown said...

isnt it amazing how a hair cut ages a kid by years.. Brad is the same way with the fast growing hair... good job.. but enjoy this time.. just wait until they have an opinion on what kind of hair cut they want..

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abigail said...

Those are both super cute pictures! He looks SO grown up!

The Swails Family said...

So cute! I wish I was that brave. William's hair grows like crazy too!