ABC Tag
A is for your age: 29 years old
B is for burger of choice: Cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, & grilled onions. I love In & Out. I'm also fond of bacon and avocado.
C is for the car you drive: Dodge Caravan (I love it!)
D is for your dog's name: No dogs for me. Thanks though!
E is for essential item you use every day: Chapstick. It's a fetish. An addiction. A MUST!
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Scrubs.
G is for favorite game: that would be Scrabble.
H is for home state: California
I is for instruments you play: I am sure I can play many. If you want skills though, I have none.
J is for favorite juice: the Hawaiian Punch Lemonade kind at Wal-Mart for $2
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: I'm a lover not a fighter. (Great line, Amie).
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: In-N-Out for lunch with coworker. Yay!
M is for your favorite Muppet: Kermit.
N is for number of piercings: One in each ear that I use. I closed up the other 3 when the prophet told me to.
O is for overnight hospital stays: 2 children=2 overnight stays.
P is for people you were with today: Lots and lots of students.
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: What quiet time, I have a 3 year old and a 6 month old? In my free time, I try to read, scrapbook orwatch a movie.
R is for biggest regret: Hhhmmm... Ha. Can't say it. Sorry.
S is for status: Happily married for almost 2 years.
T is for time you woke up today: Which time? Finally 5:26am.
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I was deaf when I was little.
V is for vegetable you love: Green beans and brussel sprouts!...Yum!
W is for worst habit: Nail biting
X is for x-rays you've had: Ultrasounds only
Y is for yummy food you ate today: chocolate: Dark Milky Way
Z is for zodiac: Taurus
I would like to tag Abby, April, Amy, Amanda, and Mom.
The Rules:-- Link the person(s) who tagged you.-- Mention the rules on your blog.-- Fill in your own info.-- Tag fellow bloggers.-- Visit their blogs to see their info!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was fun getting to know more about you! I LOVE Dark Milky Way's too. Yum...
Post a Comment