Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wow! Look what I made!

Maybe it's not polite to say "hey, look at me", but HEY! Look what I made! I am so excited because I needed a pretty, semi-large floral arrangement to go in our dining room on top of a corner bookcase thing and if you've priced custom made ones, they are expensive. This entire thing cost me $22.00 Yay!! I had a lot of fun sticking the flower stems into the styrofoam and making it all balanced and pretty. It's so beautiful and I am so pleased with the way it looks!

6 comments:

Orange Peanut said...

Nice job Shannon! Please keep posting all the fun things you are doing and making - I won't think you're bragging, just sharing!

How are things?

Sandy Plummer said...

Very cool! Did you do it all on your own? I'm so impressed!

kahnfam said...

Your did a FANTASTIC job!!! I am really impressed!

wilkinson family said...

wow! you did a fantastic job!

Myhouse4nine said...

Great arrangement and you got the colors you wanted as well size!

Abigail said...

How neat Shannon!! Great Job! and ya, it is super fun to stab the flowers into the styrofoam!