Friday, July 4, 2008

He brings us such joy!

Our sweet little boy is 4 months old. He is awfully smiley and oh-so-cute! He likes to stand (with help) and be talked to. We just love our little Dylan! Today we got our the Jumperoo. I love that thing! Dylan thoroughly enjoyed it and is the perfect age/height for it. He hasn't figured out how to jump, but when he stood up in it and moved around he was quite excited! Levi was quick to point out that when he (Levi) was little he "played it that jump thing too". Hanging out in his crib... What a cute boy!
So, on this fabulous 4th of July, we had quality family bonding time and now Levi and Daddy are out getting a parking space for the fireworks show. I am staying home with the baby, enjoying a relaxing evening with my book. Aaaahhh!!! Levi was excited to go out with "no mommy, no Dylan, just Levi and Daddy". Yup~ I hope they're having a wonderful time!

2 comments:

kahnfam said...

I'm with you! Sometimes the best thing is when Chris takes the kids out of the house, and I get to stay home and do whatever! I am really quite a homebody and Chris gets cabin fever. Go figure!

wilkinson family said...

kaiya has just a little bit longer for us to get our jumperoo out for her too. i bought one fore nathaniel or talia and love it, much nicer than the johnny jump up.