isn't it fun to have high school dance pic's of your HUSBAND... frankley i only have one with out him and it was a college dance while he was on his mission.. haha! very cute..
Dang Girl, He looked really hot in High school! It is a good thing they get even better looking as they get older! You were just waiting for the right patina? I am glad you got him even if it took you a while to figure it out!
Isn't it fun sharing old photos via our blogs! We just got a comment yesterday about Eddie's mullet and I blogged those pictures a long time ago!!! I love bloging!!
All i thought was check out his hair! awesome hair in the soccer pic. And I love the pic of you guys on your wedding day on the sidebar - so adorable!! =]
Okay,I totally remember having that picture of you and Matt in high school hanging in my room years ago! I didn't realize that was the same guy!!! Too funny. It was so good to see you last week. I will send you pictures as soon as my computer gets out of the shop.
11 comments:
isn't it fun to have high school dance pic's of your HUSBAND... frankley i only have one with out him and it was a college dance while he was on his mission.. haha!
very cute..
oops i really should have clarified.. i only have one with out BEN not matt.. sorry for any confusion!
Dang Girl, He looked really hot in High school! It is a good thing they get even better looking as they get older! You were just waiting for the right patina? I am glad you got him even if it took you a while to figure it out!
Whoa!! Talk about a flash back! I wish I was there for that Sadie Hawkins dance... I think I missed some fun times.
You two are really cute :)
Isn't it fun sharing old photos via our blogs! We just got a comment yesterday about Eddie's mullet and I blogged those pictures a long time ago!!!
I love bloging!!
The Lil' Levi picture you have up now looks so much like your dad when he was little!
All i thought was check out his hair! awesome hair in the soccer pic. And I love the pic of you guys on your wedding day on the sidebar - so adorable!! =]
Love Dylan's 'deer in the headlights' look! What were you doing???
Okay,I totally remember having that picture of you and Matt in high school hanging in my room years ago! I didn't realize that was the same guy!!! Too funny. It was so good to see you last week. I will send you pictures as soon as my computer gets out of the shop.
lol, he was hunky..glad you finally caught him esp. since he's such a great guy. i absolutely love the pic from your wedding in the side bar.
You look Exactly the same!
Post a Comment