Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth, Part 2

Our vacation included a visit to Disneyland. We left baby Dylan in my mother's care and joined the rest of Matt's family for a fun-filled day. My niece, KayLea, stayed with us for half the day. Levi just loves her. The day was better seeing everything through the eyes of a child. Here are Levi's words about Disneyland...
"I played on the toys (toon town) and a roller coaster. I went on two horsies in the castle (carousel). I was scared from the big snowman (Matterhorn). I was sad. There were nice pirates, they were not mean, Mom.
After we went on the Matterhorn, I asked Levi if he liked that ride. He said, "Yes I did!!" It was so cute!


Grandpa and KayLea with Eeyore
watching a parade (it was fantastic!)
Levi's cousin, KayLea
Levi absolutely loved the carousel.

4 comments:

Abigail said...

I LOVE the picture of you sitting on Matt's lap! You two look SO cute and I've never seen him with a smile that big!

Melissa said...

Levi's smile is just too adorable!!!

Orange Peanut said...

Levi looks like he is enjoying himself! Like a kid in a candy store!

kahnfam said...

It looks like you guys had a great trip! I wish I could have been there to see you. My mom was excited to see you and your family. But, you know you're always welcome here in NC. That is, if you ever have a chance.