Saturday, May 31, 2008

In case you were missing Karen...

She hasn't really updated her blog and she prefers to not post pictures of herself, so here she is with Caleb, in all her glory!

3 comments:

sleepless said...

Wow.......do you even have the apple pie? I mean heck..with the picket fence and grawsw...sheesh...I will have you know I am on myh own computer...and only have to yell for dad about every 3 minutes ..Seth set me up to go right to Juno..after wanlasws.org..and Abby put her link on my email and that links to most of the known world so...I am set ...except I didn't see a comment place on most of the other sights of my family...so hey...Hi Shannon...dad got the fear of God in him this morning when the doctor informed him he is borderline diabetic...dump the sugar..and fat.. and exercise ...which I have been telling him for years...b ut now test numbers back me up...good luck with your genetics there ...love mom

Unknown said...

I am missing Karen, its good to see her.

Myhouse4nine said...

Does Caleb surf the net much? Cause when my baby plays with the cell phone she almost always end up connecting to the mobile web button. or calling whom ever I talked to last..... Karen has a great smile!