Monday, March 31, 2008

Me to a T...

So, Kira has this name thing on her blog and I did it and it think it is amazingly accurate as well... creepy.

What Shannon Means
You are the total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong.
You have the whole world under your spell, and you can influence almost everyone you know.
You don't always resist your urges to crush the weak. Just remember, they don't have as much going for them as you do.

You are truly an original person. You have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out.
Success comes rather easily for you... especially in business and academia.
Some people find you to be selfish and a bit overbearing. You're a strong person.

You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.



You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.

7 comments:

seth said...

Don't worry, a little exercise and you won't be quite so "well rounded." :) Oooh...I'm so mean!

FoxFamily said...

Ha ha brother... I appreciate your love and support on losing my baby weight!

Freth Stifter said...

Remind me not to click on things on you blogsite again ... see what it said about my name ...

- Uncle :-p

Freth Stifter said...

Remind me not to click on things on you blogsite again ... see what it said about my name ...

- Uncle :-p

Abigail said...

Mine was half right and I think mom's was alot right, but I don't know what she thought. We agreed Mandorallyn's was probably right. AHHH!!! Fun though! Yours does totally fit you!!

Orange Peanut said...

I love those name meaning thingy mah-bobs! Mine is pretty acurate too!

Orange Peanut said...

That should read "accurate" in the comment above! I can't believe I did that on an English teachers blog, spell something wrong!!!! hahahahha