so sweet! It's amazing how the little ones instantly feel as if the new baby always belonged to them. =]
Congrats on your new baby! We are so hapopy it worked out okay for you all!> we like the photos!
congratulations of Dylan!! I happy for you that he came early, unfortunately elizabeth and I are still playing the waiting game. lol I hope that all went well.
Hi Niece!Congrats! And what do you have to say about those 3 charming men in your life?- Uncle :0)
Shannon you are a beautiful mom! Dylan is so precious! Levi must love being an older brother. I love you my dear friend!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
so sweet! It's amazing how the little ones instantly feel as if the new baby always belonged to them. =]
Congrats on your new baby! We are so hapopy it worked out okay for you all!> we like the photos!
congratulations of Dylan!! I happy for you that he came early, unfortunately elizabeth and I are still playing the waiting game. lol I hope that all went well.
Hi Niece!
Congrats! And what do you have to say about those 3 charming men in your life?
- Uncle :0)
Shannon you are a beautiful mom! Dylan is so precious! Levi must love being an older brother. I love you my dear friend!
Post a Comment