Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I like bright things.

Our sweet little Dylan is coming soon and so the fabulous young women in my ward came over to paint the nursery for me since I am not supposed to inhale fumes. (Thank you darling girls!) Matt wanted to know why I was painting a blue room, blue. Well, I am not sure you can tell, but the previous blue (which was quite a lovely blue) was sort of a grayish, countryish looking color. I liked it but it seriously clashed with little Dylan's doggie decor. So... now you can all see why I chose to have the blue room painted a different shade of blue. There is a definite difference! It's so happy and cheery and BRIGHT! It's amazing what paint can do!

3 comments:

Kira =] said...

it is a pretty blue! And the YW seem to have done an awesome job! =]

Orange Peanut said...

I love it!!! Can I come see???

FoxFamily said...

Megan~ you are welcome at my home anytime! Really! Bring the boys and we'll have a fabulous time!