Thursday, February 7, 2008

My musings...

I am sad that I don't have a picture to post at the moment, however, for the sake of those avid bloggers, I thought I would write some random thoughts that go through my mind.

I only have 4 more days of work left and then I go on maternity leave until June! I am so thrilled! Levi is too. He hates putting on clothes in the morning and wants to stay in his "warm jammies". I think it will be fun to stay at home. I should probably give Matt my credit and debit card each morning so I don't feel tempted to "window shop" while we whittle away the hours. Levi is very fond of the fishies at Walmart. Has anyone out there successfully managed to leave Walmart without a purchase??? (Mom, that doesn't include you). Not only that, but the See's candy store is fairly close to Walmart and Levi knows that store by sight and always wants to go to the "candy store". (I've raised my son well!!) And then there is ebay... Okay, we should just stop this discussion. I don't have time to be on the computer when I am at home anyhow. That is strictly a work thing... for some reason I always have down time at my job. Not because I am slacking off, it's actually because I am efficient. (Thank you, Matt... I do have a real job!)

Hello to all you pregnant women out there! I know you are all feeling as large as I am (if not larger since you are due before me). I forgot about this part of pregnancy. Luckily, they'll just cut me open for a c-section so I won't have to endure the part I do remember: labor & pushing. That is NO fun.

I think I've rambled enough. If I think of anything wonderful, witty or wise to share with you, I will. Until then... anyone have any brilliant ideas that "Penelope the Pirate" (trademarked...don't copy my idea) can go through in a childrens book?? Okay, that's all.
Love to you all! ~Shannon

No comments: