Friday, October 11, 2013
Surprise! Guest appearance at my own blog....by ME!
Lately we have been doing some upgrades to our house. We got a new electrical panel, I painted, and a new roof is forthcoming. Grandpa Fox has the luxury of flying for free so he came and visited us. We love Grandpa and Grammy Fox, as well as Grandpa and Grandma W.
Levi is in choir, loves to read books galore, and feels that he should not be required to do chores. Dylan is quite helpful and still has an abundance of energy. Riley lacks the warning in his brain that says, "don't do that", and is great on the soccer field because he just goes for that ball and plows down everyone in his way. It's entertaining. Hannah is all girl. She's a nice girl. This morning I was heading out to the Temple and she said, "I'm coming!". Her favorite song is "I love to see the temple."
Matt is beyond busy. He's fabulous and I love and appreciate him. That's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
WOW, thanks for updating !! Yes, I am sure Matt alone needed an electrical upgrade..much less the rest ! ! You and Hannah look darling together !! Levi sounds like a normal 8 year old, oldest child...Dylan and Riley came how they are and it probably will not change ! Love them as they all are !! `I LOVE YOU !!
Matt - work, church, or both? :-)
- Uncle
Post a Comment