Wednesday, August 22, 2012
"The Jennifers"
One thing I am grateful for from having been married to Kyle was the connections I made at Dave and Busters and ultimately with "the Jennifers". These two ladies are such a part of my life that to imagine life without them is impossible. They were key to so many critical instances in my life and instrumental in teaching me such important lessons that I wouldn't be who I am without them. I am so VERY grateful.
That being said.... I get to see them both this weekend!!!!!!!! I'll have lots of pictures to post and a little blurb about this fabulous weekend. I have 5 pairs of shoes packed and all my "non-mom" clothes. It'll be great!!! Hooray!! I love these ladies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So excited for your weekend!
I know you will have an awesome adventure !! Tell the Jennifers Hello from me..I admire them greatly and am so glad you 3 are still good friends !!!
Post a Comment