Sunday, February 19, 2012

A whole week off

I have always thought it quite strange that the schools up here give the kids a week off for Presidents day, er... week. Huh. So, I will be coming up with lots of fun things for us to do this week in an effort to keep my sanity, wear the darlings out, and get out of the house. :-) It'll be great!

Dylan turns 4 in two weeks. How exciting! Riley has started becoming really whiny. I don't like that at all. He was such a charming little, cuddly boy until just this past week. I hope it's just a glitch and it fixes itself real soon. Hannah has started to try to get her headbands off. Usually if I distract her she'll forget about it, but still..... :-( Boooo! Levi is trying to be more obedient and helpful. I'll keep you posted on those results. I made something for dinner last night that was from scratch (meaning no packaged ingredients or microwave). It seemed to take forever to make and was just okay. I'm waiting for some magic recipe to make me want to cook. I'm also extremely tired lately and it can't all be attributed to interruptions at night. Maybe I need more vitamins or something.

3 comments:

sleepless said...

Good luck enduring your blessings !!

sleepless said...

Is Riley cutting molars maybe?

Abigail said...

Good luck with it! I agree that a week off is odd. I'm grateful they don't do that here!
I'm sure you'll do great and the kids will love you for it.