Look at my fun room!! I love that my husband supports my crazy ideas 100%. My walls are just beautiful!!! I can now teach my children. (I just needed the proper environment and motivation).
Oh how I understand the "I just needed the proper environment and motivation." I wish my husband were so 100% I LOVE your vinyl and will likely steal the idea. Granted I want it for the play room as I struggle with my own children and so will not add other peoples kids to the mix. Good luck, looks like fun!!
4 comments:
Awesome room...FYI get the blind cord out of reach..tie it up high. Good Luck with this !
I hope you are able to give your mad teaching skills a whirl again!!
Oh how I understand the "I just needed the proper environment and motivation." I wish my husband were so 100% I LOVE your vinyl and will likely steal the idea. Granted I want it for the play room as I struggle with my own children and so will not add other peoples kids to the mix. Good luck, looks like fun!!
That rug is super cute.
Post a Comment