Thursday, May 19, 2011

We're Home!






The sweet baby girl and I came home today! She's so tiny and cute! The boys (all 4 of them) just think she's wonderful. They all watched me change her diaper and wanted to know when her pee pee was going to grow. It was a lovely discussion.
In case you missed the stats on her....
Hannah Belle Fox
born May 16, 2011 at 2:18pm via c section (after real labor!)
She weighed 7 lbs, 2 oz. and is 20" long. We finally have a girl!!! (oh, and my tubes have been tied). The End.

8 comments:

Ren said...

She looks so teeny tiny in that carseat! And oh so precious in every single photo. Congratulations on such a beautiful baby girl!

Sandy Plummer said...

Rest! Stay off your feet as much as possible and just love all your little people!!!!

Abigail said...

She really does look so very tiny in her carseat!! I'll get one or two ruffle bums in the mail tomorrow.

Love the boys wanting to know where her pee pee was!!

Kira =] said...

Isn't it so nice when you know you are done? It's so nice to be able to get rid of the stuff finally. =]

Laurel said...

I love her middle name! Congratulations!

Myhouse4nine said...

I think it is so very cool they wanted to see where it is... They don't get it since they never had a sister that size before!

sleepless said...

Oh YAY !! I get to see you all soon !!!

Emily said...

She is So beautiful!!!! I am so ecstatically happy for you! I think she looks just like you =) I can't wait to meet her