While I was resting on the couch I let Levi play a game on my phone. He was so quiet and just intensely playing, or so I thought. Ha! He changed all my settings and background, set an alarm, and bought and downloaded a new game (virtual tennis). Needless to say he doesn't get to play on my phone anymore. I'm pretty impressed though.
Another time (as I was resting.... see a pattern here??) the kids were way too quiet so I went on a hunt to find them. As pictured, they were all sitting on the bed while Dylan messed around with my ipod, and successfully got music going. Little darlings....
The other picture is them eating fruit on the step. Way to be healthy!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! that totally made me laugh out loud! What a little genius you have =)
I seriously think kids come wired differently these up-coming generations. !! They are not technilogically challanged at all..quite the opposite !
Post a Comment