I admit that I failed at something. I just couldn't be a dog owner. I really tried, loved the idea, thought she was cute, but could not figure out how to balance 3 little boys, keeping the house clean, and me sane. My husband agreed yesterday that we could find a new home for her. Then, Dylan woke up with more hives today and his wheezing got worse.... Soooooo, it was settled, and my guilt was eased. It was a lovely try/attempt and now I can get back to focusing on my kids and not stressing out as much.
Friday, February 11, 2011
No more puppy.
I admit that I failed at something. I just couldn't be a dog owner. I really tried, loved the idea, thought she was cute, but could not figure out how to balance 3 little boys, keeping the house clean, and me sane. My husband agreed yesterday that we could find a new home for her. Then, Dylan woke up with more hives today and his wheezing got worse.... Soooooo, it was settled, and my guilt was eased. It was a lovely try/attempt and now I can get back to focusing on my kids and not stressing out as much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We only fail if we don't try. You did try it and found it wasn't for you. and THAT'S OKAY. =]
You are doing just fine ! Keep doing your best !
How about a cat? They are much easier! Oh Well, Hope Dylan is starting to feel better! Sorry it didn't work out.. I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have my 2 dogs and 3 cats... Fiona fits in well! She grabbed Tigers tail the other day, poor cat took it in good grace and just walked away!
Post a Comment