Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nothing new to post



We are all still here, alive, and mostly well. Dylan has a small problem walking due to an internally bruised leg (doctor's opinion), growing pains (Isaac's opinion), or being Dylan (my opinion). Either way, it's been a week that he has hurt, limps, and wakes up at night for me to "hold my leg!!". We usually apply an ice pack.

Riley is just being cute, as always. If he gets sad or mad he goes in a corner to hide. Levi likes to play his leapfrog educational question electronic game thing from Grandpa and Grandma. He also likes Math.

3 comments:

sleepless said...

cute Riley..................you go Levi..play that question game alot !!

Emily said...

Isabelle's been having leg pains too! They are very sporadic & I told her it is just because she is growing. She has tried to stay in at recess with her teacher too, but the teacher wants a note. I won't send one =) THe fresh air will do her some good!

sleepless said...

You might try getting some vitamin D into Dylan..and all of you..I had alot of leg pain until I started taking vitamin D pills. America is grossly negligent in getting enough from the sun.