Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's Raining


I suppose I should update this blog. I've been up since 3am (clocks said 2am due to the time change). I feel more and more like my Mom who never sleeps.
I'm letting my kids eat cookies. I think they are on their 3rd or 4th each. At least they are oatmeal raisin, so that makes it okay, right?? I loved it when Mom let us eat cookies for breakfast because they were "oatmeal", or even rice krispy treats. Yum!

I had a hot date with my husband last night. We went to the Temple and out to dinner. It was quite lovely. I do enjoy him so. We're coming up on 4 years of marriage! Whoo Hoo!!

Here's an update on the kiddos: Levi has had lots of friends over lately. His teacher has marvelous things to say about him. He's still a fantastic cuddler. Levi is also learning to read and doing a great job!

Dylan is my trusty side kick. He loves to play games, his favorite being UNO. He's really good at it. As an added bonus he is learning his colors and numbers. Yay!

Riley runs to the door when Daddy comes home and always gives him a big hug. He's still quite Smiley, and a delight. When I'm putting him to bed at night he pats my back while I pat his! It's so cute!!! He's also the only one to sleep through the night.

That's us. Happy day!

4 comments:

Sleepy said...

Oatmeal cookies for breakfast are classified as hand mush. And you don't have spoons and bowls to clean!

sleepless said...

oooooooohhhhhhhhhh LOTS of sirens...wonder where and why..close..
Thanks for updating your blog !! sorry about the no sleep..ya...
more sirens...
We just got home from an awesome stake conference !!! Dadu has headed off to church to print out some reports a counselor wants..
I love the photos with your blogs !! thanks..mama loves you !!

Kira =] said...

lol, I agree on the oatmeal raisin cookies for breakfast. we did that a few times last week. =]

sorry no one is sleeping but Riley.

Wish we could have a hot date like that! still waiting on our area temple to open back up in Atlanta

Jan Parker said...

Obviously the cookies don't hurt...the boys are growing like weeds!