That was awesome. No fair playing the Kenneth Cope music! It was so fun to see all those pictures. Yes, your mom will definitely be missed! So very much. Thanks for posting that. I enjoyed reliving some of those years. And, I see that you did indeed have some Japanese students at your house. Please give your dad and all of your family my love. I wish I could be there next Thursday.
Wow, you were right about it being a tearjerker. Thanks for great pics. I really enjoyed the ones of her as a child and the ones from our childhood. I remember everyone at those ages, and I especially remember your Mom during those years since I was her unofficial 2nd daughter. I wish I could be there on the 8th to further celebrate her life, but I don't think I'll be able work it out. Thankfully Trish convinced me to go to California last year and I got to see your Mom when she was in good spirits and her health was improving. I have a very good final memory of her with your Dad, Trish and Theron, and Sam and Amber having a picnic at Ayala Park. Considering Ayala was the only place Sheri and I really interacted outside of my friendship with Trish, it was a fitting place for a farwell. She is missed.
I have many memories of this great lady. I will trully miss her funnny sense of humor. This is a great tribute to her. Thinking of all of you at this time.
12 comments:
Thanks! I have more to add, on their way! Can I get a copy of this?
That was awesome. No fair playing the Kenneth Cope music! It was so fun to see all those pictures. Yes, your mom will definitely be missed! So very much.
Thanks for posting that. I enjoyed reliving some of those years. And, I see that you did indeed have some Japanese students at your house.
Please give your dad and all of your family my love.
I wish I could be there next Thursday.
good job if you were wanting tears you did the trick!!! good job see you tomorrow!
Very nice..and great music to go with the show...very informative on All of you !!! Thanks for sharing. Your mom is THE person you will always miss !!
Wow, you were right about it being a tearjerker. Thanks for great pics. I really enjoyed the ones of her as a child and the ones from our childhood. I remember everyone at those ages, and I especially remember your Mom during those years since I was her unofficial 2nd daughter.
I wish I could be there on the 8th to further celebrate her life, but I don't think I'll be able work it out. Thankfully Trish convinced me to go to California last year and I got to see your Mom when she was in good spirits and her health was improving. I have a very good final memory of her with your Dad, Trish and Theron, and Sam and Amber having a picnic at Ayala Park. Considering Ayala was the only place Sheri and I really interacted outside of my friendship with Trish, it was a fitting place for a farwell. She is missed.
Carrie
I will always remember your mother. She was always kind, funny and loving to everyone who entered her home. She will be missed.
So sorry for your loss!
I will miss your mom. She was a great lady. I will always remember her yummy cream puffs, they were the best!
I have many memories of this great lady. I will trully miss her funnny sense of humor. This is a great tribute to her. Thinking of all of you at this time.
So beautiful! Thank you for sharing! Miss you!
Will miss her. A great lady. Love the pictures.
I'm sorry for your loss. What a nice tribute; I know she would have been pleased. Especially because, undoubtedly, she knew how much you loved her.
Post a Comment