Yes, you've all been camping before and these pictures look strangely like yours. Enjoy them anyhow. I am so proud of myself for going... I dug my own hole and everything. It was THAT kind of camping.
Collecting Firewood.
Levi dancing on a large, fallen down tree.
NO, I am not glamorous at all... I am 9 months pregnant!!
Wow....AWESOME...you have Such Boys !!! You are so out numbered...good luck with that !! I am sure you look like the average pioneer woman !!!GOOD JOB SHANNON !!! seriously !!
Good for you!!! closiest I came to camping pregers was I went to a Fam. Reunion where we had cabins and I was 6 months preg w/ KayLea.. your a far stronger woman than I because even when I do camp now I don't go where we have to DIG A HOLE!!! good job!!!
7 comments:
I've never been camping, unless you count girls' camp, which I don't.
Looks like you guys had fun though. You are a braver soul than I am (especially being pregnant).
Wow....AWESOME...you have Such Boys !!! You are so out numbered...good luck with that !! I am sure you look like the average pioneer woman !!!GOOD JOB SHANNON !!! seriously !!
The pictures of the boys are great! Were you guys up near where we treked?
You are amazing! I'm not so sure I could have camped at 9 months pregnant!
Good for you!!! closiest I came to camping pregers was I went to a Fam. Reunion where we had cabins and I was 6 months preg w/ KayLea.. your a far stronger woman than I because even when I do camp now I don't go where we have to DIG A HOLE!!! good job!!!
I am very impressed that you would camp 9 months pregnant, I did that once and that was enough I was so sore afterward so kudos to you:)
It looks like you all had fun, hey what's up with the beard? Is Matt going to be in a movie too?
I'm impressed. Totally. I can't believe you will have a baby in 2 weeks. Yikes!
Miss you.
Way to go Shanny Lou! You are a crazy and fun chick! Good luck with your upcoming arrival! We're excited for you!
Post a Comment