Saturday, August 15, 2009

10 days to go!

Well, the countdown is on (actually it's been going for some time now...) 10 days to go. It's like waiting for Christmas. I weigh 166 pounds and feel it!! (my back and left hip hurts... I think it's from the weight). The worst part about pregnancy is trying to lose the weight afterwards. Ugh!
We'll let you all know when the 3rd little boy joins the family!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Shannon, you look great. I wish I looked that good with 10 days to go! Have you picked a name for the little guy yet? Good luck this final week!

Maren said...

Ready to pop and only 166, I hate you. With both of mine I was around 185.

Myhouse4nine said...

Be Careful girl. It is no fun if you are walking around and that left hip decides to pop out while you are walking. All those hormone loosened ligaments are hard to control! This coming from your aunt who is notorious for breaking bones at very end of a pregnancy... Love ya!